Monday, October 26, 2009

All out of rock, don’t give a damn about love

It’s a sad life right now. After months of searching and downloading good rock songs, I have finally hit a lull. I’ve gone through a lot of the ‘greatest hits’, ‘my best 100 contemporary rock songs’ ‘1250 songs you need on your ipod’ and numerous other youtube videos. I’ve even ransacked my friends’ music collections, but I can’t seem to find any more good songs. I’ve seen amvs of animations, tv couples, serials, gone to that extent to just get that elusive 10 second music in the background that clicks, and then download it, but even that is a rare happening now. I can’t bear to listen to the same songs that I have now on my cell phone for about 3 months now. Even the ones on my laptop have been worn to rust. This is the one thing I do miss about my work routine, they had a great connection, and I had the headphones on all the time, with some radio station logged on, but at home that in fact becomes quite boring. Funny, how you like to cheat at work by doing something else, but don’t really feel like doing that same act in your spare time.
Anyways, as a humanitarian effort, I implore anyone who chances upon this plea, send me all the playlists you have, save my soul for another month or so.

1 comment: